List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Wiki Note: WantedPages
From:       Lars Ellenberg <l.g.e () web ! de>
Date:       2004-02-19 22:05:03

/ 2004-02-19 10:04:55 -0300
\ Luis Claudio R. Goncalves:
> Hi Lars!
>
> I was looking for info on how to get an account in the HA Wiki... I'd like
> to add some missing pages such as the hb_standby one. Can you help me?
>
> Regards,
> Luis

Sure. I reply to the list, since others may have the same "problem".

The point is: currently we don't have any access restrictions.
Just be polite, use your common sense, and do it like you'd edit
other peoples source code.

You should visit "UserPreferences" first, so your edits are
contributed to you (and not your IP). This will set a cookie,
and the top right "UserPreferences" will change to the UserName
you chose. This has the additional advantage that you can enable
certain special options, which are not enabled by default.

Maybe we will change the access policy in the future.
If that is the case, it will be separately announced.
But for now:

 ** Just go there, and help to add and improve the content! **

	Lars Ellenberg