List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Re: [ANNOUNCE] heartbeat 1.0.4
From:       Horms <horms () verge ! net ! au>
Date:       2003-09-29 4:36:57

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 04:42:05PM +0200, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> heartbeat 1.0.4 has been released.
>
> 1.0.X is our _stable_ series. All users of previous versions should
> upgrade. Please provide feedback.
>
> Most signifcantly, this fixes the infamous 'start resources twice
> concurrently' bug, fix courtesy to Alan Robertson (who else! Three
> cheers for him), as well as a condition under which heartbeat might fail
> to STONITH the other node during the startup sequence when it should
> have.

<snip>

> PACKAGES
>
> You can pull the sources directly from CVS using the STABLE_1_0_4 tag.
> Alan will also update the heartbeat website soonish with a new tar ball.
>
> Packages for SuSE users for all architectures are provided at
>
> 	ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/lmb/heartbeat/
>
> as soon as the mirror completes.
>
> horms will be providing Debian packages on Monday, too.

Indeed

Heartbeat 1.0.4 packages for Red Hat 7.3, 8.0 and 9.0, and
Debian Woody (Stable) and Sid (Unstable) are now available
in the usual spot: http://www.ultramonkey.org/download/heartbeat/

N.B: Packages for heartbeat 1.0.X are now available in the Debian tree.
     See: http://packages.debian.org/unstable/admin/heartbeat.html
     However the heartbeat package in debian Woody is very old
     so this is really only useful to users of Unstable or Testing.

--
Horms