List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] [RFC] 'True' p2p messaging in heartbeat
From:       Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb () suse ! de>
Date:       2003-08-26 13:37:24

On 2003-08-27T04:53:10,
   "Zhu, Yi" <yi.zhu@intel.com> said:

> At least heartbeat protocol needs to change, because you probably don't
> want beartbeat seqno be added to you p2p message.

True. That needs some changes.

> Whatever, what's your plan about the implementation of your new messaging
> layer? Or do you need any help?

Well, I certainly can always use help. I'll be the last one to stop
anyone from going ahead and writing code ;-)

I'll contact the Transis group now and figure out whether their
enhancements are available for public use.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering		ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SuSE Labs				try again. fail again. fail better.