List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] One question about current client communication model of linux-HA
From:       "Zhao, Forrest" <forrest.zhao () intel ! com>
Date:       2003-08-25 1:22:33

Hi, Alan

When reading the heartbeat code of Linux-HA, I found that in the current
heartbeat implementation if the message type is not T_APIREQ, one
certain client on one certain node can only communicate with the client
with the same client_id on the other nodes. That is, one certain client
on one node A can't communicate with more than one client on the node B.

So I wonder in the future if there will be some applications based on
linux-HA communication service that need this one-to-many communication
model. And is it necessary to modify the current implementation to
support this one-to-many client communication model?

Thanks,
Forrest

All views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender.