List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Re: [Linux-HA] FYI: IBM redbook on creating core internet services using OSS
From:       Lyle Bickley <lbickley () bickleywest ! com>
Date:       2003-07-20 14:46:25

Alan,

Thanks a lot!  I scanned through the PDF and liked the book well enough to
order a hard copy.

Even for those of us who are "oldtimers" at this stuff, its good to see a well
documented foundation, most of the "pieces" and clear implementation laid out
in a very understandable format.  My clients will love it...

Thanks again, Alan, for bringing this to our attention!!!

Cheers,
Lyle

--
Lyle Bickley