List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Highly Available NFS-server, locking and statd
From:       Ragnar =?iso-8859-15?Q?Kj=F8rstad?= <linux-ha () ragnark ! vestdata ! no>
Date:       2003-06-30 17:07:58

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 09:29:41AM -0600, Alan Robertson wrote:
> >And there's a good reason to have a separate resource script: Namely,
> >having multiple separate NFS instances per host.
>
> Yes.  But that's non-trivial, IIRC.

Once we figgure out how to to it we can discuss if it's a good enough
reason to fork the init-script, or if the functionality can be included
in the standard initscript. (Depending on the complexities involved, and
if it can be useful in non-ha environments).

So, how do we do it?

I'm a little disappointed that none of the nfs-gurues replied to my
HA-NFS mail yet.

--
Ragnar Kjørstad
Zet.no