List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Almost Active/Active configurations with nice_failback on
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2003-05-20 3:28:10

Hi,

In CVS I have what looks like a pretty good set of code which enables
something a lot like active/active setups with nice_failback on.

Please try out the CVS version and see what you think...

In this case, it doesn't fail back automatically, but you can say
"hb_standby foreign" on the machine with all the resources, and they will
move over the machine haresources says they belong to.

Of course, if it *did* fail back automatically, it wouldn't be
nice_failback, would it ;-)

I hope to release this in a beta later this week.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship....  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce