List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Proposed disclaimer letters
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2003-04-30 16:25:11

Attached is text for two proposed permission letters for contributing to
Linux-HA.

If anyone has suggestions for wording on these letters, then please speak
up!  ;-)

	Many Thanks!

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship....  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce

["DISCLAIMERS.txt" (text/plain)]

This is a sample letter disclaiming interest by company XYZ in the
Linux-HA work done by FooBob.