List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] ping node ifwalk bug(0.4.9f)
From:       Peter Yao <yaobq () dawning ! com ! cn>
Date:       2002-12-16 6:28:30

I seems that there is still a bug in ping node ifwalk code in 0.4.9f. I
downloaded the RPM files from linux-ha.org.

When my API client finished walk through a ping node's interfaces, it
could not init_ifwalk on a normal node.
I checked the log and found that an additional NODESTATUS message was
received by the API client between 2 ifwalks.
If the API client only walks through on normal nodes' interfaces,
everythink is OK.

I am new to heartbeat code. Anybody advise?