List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Strange changes to IPaddr script.
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2002-11-14 15:08:41

Hi Lorn,

Why don't you try again on your patch, and send it direct to horms this
time.  Then the two of you can work out exactly what you need, and he'll
understand what you're doing, and you can verify his changes/suggestions,
and work together to get a version you're both happy with.

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh