List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Latest CVS tree build failure for RedHat 8.0 s	ystems
From:       Kevin Dwyer <kevin () pheared ! net>
Date:       2002-10-23 20:08:53

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:58:46 -0600
Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh> wrote:

> There's no reason to include /usr/local/include *at all* on Linux as
> far as I know. (There's nothing in there on my machine).

kevin@klepto:~$ du -hs /usr/local/include/
21M     /usr/local/include

Which is probably a direct result of me building stuff from source with
the default configure prefix of /usr/local/.

For example:
kevin@klepto:~$ glib-config --cflags
-I/usr/local/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/local/lib/glib/include

--
/* kevin@pheared.net               http://pheared.net/devel/ */
/* Network Security Engineer       http://pheared.net/~kevin */