List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Rel_0_4_9e Build problem for CVS tree
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2002-10-23 4:17:27

Zou, Yixiong wrote:
> Maybe nobody noticed this issue yet.
>
> I checked out the linux-ha CVS tree through the anoymous CVS account using
> "Rel_0_4_9e" tag.
> But build failed because the "heartbeat/resource.d/startstop.in" is missing.

Yeah, we got rid of that (moved it somewhere else).

> Maybe the anonymous CVS tree is out of sync. Just to let you guys know.

We just tend to use CVS as is.  I did tag it, but I don't think I've ever
built from it afterwards...

Try just grabbing the CVS tree without any tags, and see what you get.

I'm a CVS ignoramus, and maybe that's why it works for me ;-)

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh