List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] DLM development
From:       "Brian Jackson" <brian-lists () mdrx ! com>
Date:       2002-09-25 15:48:32

We (OpenGFS project) are going to make a separate sourceforge project for
the DLM and the work we are going to do with/to it. We think it will work
out better in the long run if it isn't kept in our project. We need some
help with the API and general stuff like that and we come to you for help.
So far we have taken the code from IBM's cvs and made a few changes to it.
We would appreciate any help on this. Hopefully this can grow into an OCF
compliant package, once the locking API is defined. I will tell you when we
get it set up on sourceforge. Thanks for your time.

 --Brian Jackson

p.s. anybody who wants to help out on it let me know and I will add you to
the sourceforge project