List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Announcing heartbeat 0.4.9c!
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2002-07-30 12:11:26

Hi,

We've just released the latest beta in the 0.5 beta series for
heartbeat -- 0.4.9c.  0.4.9c is a very minor set of changes over 0.4.9b.
The most notable fix was the fix to the process exit logging code which
caused it to shut down when STONITH operations were performed.

This release has gone through our usual rigorous pre-beta testing
procedures and is now ready for download and Official Beta Testing at:

          http://linux-ha.org/download/

          Enjoy!

          -- Alan Robertson
             alanr@unix.sh