List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    RE: [Linux-ha-dev] configure fails: -n: is not an identifier
From:       "Soffen, Matthew" <msoffen () iso-ne ! com>
Date:       2002-07-29 17:14:09

Alan, would you be adverse to this ?

I also think that findif as well as api_test should be moved into a util's
type directory.

I already have something that is about done.  I can submit it if you want ?

NOTE: If I were to do this, I would need to move send_arp.c, find_if.c, and
api_test.c from their current CVS directory to the new one (that way no
history is lost).

Matt