List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] stonith RPS10 - multiple ports in one go?
From:       Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-02-18 10:44:33

Good morning list & Eric,

something else entirely ;-)

I am wondering whether you already have done modifications of the rps10.c to
support toggling more than one port at once?

This is necessary for nodes with redundant power supplies.

Thought I would ask before I start hacking.

(To answer the question before it comes up: A network power switch is not
applicable here, because the servers are not in the same room, so there would
have to be _two_ network powerswitches at least, which may not be optimal)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@suse.de>

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl