List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: "make dist" broken in CVS:  was Re: [Linux-ha-dev] RPM-making
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2001-09-24 12:44:24

Dusan Djordjevic wrote:

> >  Anyone volunteer to fix this?
>
> I can try :). What exctly do you mean ?

What I mean is that various directories aren't putting their sources in the
"right" macros (like XXX_SOURCES) so that they aren't being put into the
"dist" tar ball.

Although "make dist" produces a tar ball, "make distcheck" doesn't work at
all, and "make rpm" doesn't work either (although it has different errors).

You'll need to look over the documentation mentioned earlier to see how to
fix this, since I don't know much about this at this point in time.

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh