List:       linux-ha
Subject:    AlanR out of touch for a while
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2001-03-21 5:13:20

Hi,

Friday I move into a new house (hurray!!).  Starting about noon local time
(about 7 PM UTC), internet access will become difficult for a number of
days.  Hopefully, by Monday or Tuesday all will be well again.

If you can answer questions for others in my absence, please do so, and
don't wait for me.  In fact, that's a generally good suggestion ;-)

So, if you're waiting for an answer from me, it might be up to a week from
now before I get unburied from the email that will have been sent while I
was out of communication.  Should you be among those waiting for an answer
from me, please bear patiently with me.

	Many Thanks in Advance!!

	-- Alan Robertson
 	   alanr@unix.sh