List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Announcing Release Candidate Heartbeat 0.4.8n
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2001-03-11 7:12:54

Hi,

I've put the last several sets of bug fixes into CVS.  I'll burn them in
tonight.  In the meantime, for your convenience, they're available on the
download page (http://linux-ha.org/download)  as version 0.4.8n in all the
usual formats.

Please test it out and see if it works for you!.

Test it out please!  This is very likely to be Release 0.4.9!

Thanks to Aaron Nienhuis and Robert Macaulay who did just that!!

Because of the nature of the fixes I've put in this round, I'll probably
only run them 2000 failovers this time.  I hadn't had a chance to say, but
0.4.8m passed the 5000 failover test.

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh

Linux HA Web Site: