List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: PICMG 2.12 Hot Swap specification draft available
From:       John Mehaffey <mehaf () mvista ! com>
Date:       2000-04-06 20:28:08

Alan Robertson wrote:

> John Mehaffey wrote:
>
> > If you have any any comments on the proposed spec or would seriously
> > like to review it and don't have access to the PICMG members web site,
> > please send me an email.
>
> Do you know who if anyone from the Linux community is reviewing this?

There are a few PICMG member companies with some Linux expertise that had some
input on the spec, and I know that there was interest from a few more in
reviewing the completed document.

Jerome Etienne has also asked to see it, and I will send him a copy.

mehaf

Linux HA Web Site:
  http://linux-ha.org/
Linux HA HOWTO: