List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] crmsh and 'no such resource agent' error
From:       Kristoffer_Grönlund <kgronlund () suse ! com>
Date:       2014-11-17 15:22:16

Hi Vladislav,

It sounds like supporting this feature fully may be more complex than it first \
appeared.

I would appreciate it if you could open an issue for this on github.com/crmsh/crmsh, \
and note any such problems that you encounter. Thanks!

// Kristoffer

--
Skickat frÄn min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. UrsÀkta min fÄordighet.