List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] Antwort: Re: Escaping Depenencies in Resource Groups
From:       "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson () psmnv ! com>
Date:       2011-09-30 19:22:32

Thanks for your thoughts. However, these are production servers so I have to be quite \
certain of the approach before I start. I don't really have an opportunity to try out \
configs. Hopefully someone will chime in with something decisive. :-)

--
Eric Robinson
Director of Information Technology

Disclaimer - September 30, 2011
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for \
General Linux-HA mailing list. If you are not the named addressee you should not \
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in \
this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of \
Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although \
Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable \
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept \
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or \
attachments.  This disclaimer was added by Policy Patrol: \
Linux-HA mailing list
Linux-HA@lists.linux-ha.org