List:       linux-ha
Subject:    [Linux-HA] Antw:  Pacemaker + OCFS2
From:       "Ulrich Windl" <Ulrich.Windl () rz ! uni-regensburg ! de>
Date:       2011-09-30 6:36:05

> > > Nick Khamis <symack@gmail.com> schrieb am 29.09.2011 um 23:58 in Nachricht
<CAGWRaZbQ0F2EOZsTnyBe7vbu8GVxpB-5v2WhYSvKzRyu-drJig@mail.gmail.com>:

[...]
> Sep 29 17:43:28 astdrbd1 pengine: [17543]: notice:
> clone_rsc_colocation_rh: Cannot pair resDLM:2 with instance of
> cl_fs_ocfs2
[...]

Hi!

I see a similar problem, that made me wonder: How is correct co-location done with \
clones and multi-state resources? E.g. if a have a dual-primary DRBD on a three node \
cluster, how would I co-locate OCFS services on the nodes where the DRBD is actually \
available? Can I co-locate a clone on a multi-state resource (meaning: whatever node \
the multi-state resource is running, also locate the clone instances there)

Regards,
Ulrich