List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] CentOS 6: pacemaker and corosync wrong stop order
From:       Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-29 8:46:28

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Florian Crouzat wrote:
> Andrew Beekhof wrote on  2011-09-29:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Florian CROUZAT
>> <gentoo@floriancrouzat.net> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I cannot 'halt' my CentOS 6 servers while running corosync+pacemaker. I
>>> believe the runlevels used to stop corosync and pacemaker are not in
>>> the correct order and create the infinite "Waiting for corosync
>>> services to unload..." loop thing.
[snip]
> Andrew,
>
> Your right, thinking about it I should have reported this issue to CentOS,
> not linux-ha.
> Thank you, I'll tell them and report that it's already been fixed upstream.

hello,
corosync and pacemaker are in RH EL standard repos, so CentOS packages
are the same and not willing to be changed due to their targets.
You had better opening a bugzilla against Red Hat (if not already
solved there) and when fixed it will be put into CentOS too.

At this moment i can see that in  RH EL repos the versions are:

# yum info corosync
Name        : corosync
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.2.3
Release     : 36.el6

[root@rhev1 ~]# yum info pacemaker
Name        : pacemaker
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.1.5
Release     : 5.el6

CentOS is already in sync with them, at least if you enable the just
added CR repo:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2011-September/018078.html

So if the fix has already gone into RH EL you can solve the problem
enabling CR in your CentOS system and updating it.

HIH,
Gianluca