List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] Resources starting twice
From:       "Angel Rengifo Cancino" <angelrengifo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 21:44:31

Yep, it's because I'm first trying to understand very well heartbeat
1.x before learning 2.x style. Using haresources it seems easier for
my simple requirements.

I'm just trying to troubleshoot two servers already installed with
heartbeat style. They aren't working correctly and even worst they're
in production, so by now I only need to solve the problem :S

Before learning heartbeat 2.x I'd like to solve those errors