List:       linux-ha
Subject:    [Linux-HA] Re: no local heartbeat problem
From:       "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-27 10:18:05

Solved by one (or all) of the following things i changed in the kernel:

- changing the I/O scheduler from Anticipatory to Deadline
- changing Preemption Model from Server to Low-Latency Desktop
- disabling Preempt The Big Kernel Lock

Maybe this is useful to someone. Maybe i'm saying something obvious here.

Sebastian.