List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] request for suggestions on proper setup.
From:       Dave Blaschke <debltc () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2006-06-29 12:04:35

Jason wrote:

>so im finally getting around to setting up the stonith, which of these
>[root@tf1 cluster]# stonith -L
>apcmaster
>apcmastersnmp
>apcsmart
>(or other)
>
>will work with my AP7900 PDU?

The apcmastersnmp plugin appears to have been tested with both the
AP7920 and AP7921 (as well as a few others), and those rack PDUs have
the same CLI as the AP7900 so you should be good to go. However, more
recent firmware may introduce incompatibilities with previous versions
that these were tested with - make sure stonith can interface with your
PDU by using the -S option (-d will bump the debug output level)...