List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] heartbeat MIB in SLES9 packages
From:       Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-11-28 12:29:10

On 2005-11-20T14:28:14, hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:

Sorry, I was sick last week. Headache really keeps you away from the
screen!

> > Probably Lars didn't build the packages with --enable-snmp-subagent when
> > he configured it.  Feel free to do so yourself ;-)
> Losing SUSE support... Lars?

We didn't ship it at that time because there were build issues if I
remember correctly. As SLES9 is in feature freeze, and SP3 is in deep
code freeze too, we very likely won't ship hbagent for SLES9 ever.
Should be in SLES10 though.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@suse.de>

--