List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] using haresources2cib.py.in script !!!!!!!!
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2005-08-28 5:00:03

Shantanu Kumar wrote:
> Hi....
>
> Can anyone help me in telling how to use this script
> to convert haresources from version 1 to version 2. I
> have installed hearbeat 2.0.0 but when I try to run
> this script to convert haresource I get following
> errors:

The .in file isn't runnable.  Run the installed code (without the ".in"
suffix) in /usr/lib/heartbeat.

Why did you run the .in file, by the way?  It's only available in the
source tree - it's not installed.

Try this:
	python haresources2cib.py

I'd leave the --nu-ocf flag off.  It disables a useful feature.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

Wilberforce