List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Re: [Linux-HA] Re: Node "wants to go standby [all]"
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2004-03-31 6:15:21

Francis SOUYRI wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    I have the same problem since I updraged heartbeat to the 1.2.0
> version. When one node stops (heartbeat stop, no necessary to stop the
> server) the second node want to go standby and of course when the
> stopped node restart the second node go standby (also for the resources
> owned by this node).

OK...

Configuration files and logs from both machines sent unedited as text/plain
attachments showing the behaviors you described would be appreciated.

Although I said unedited, annotations in the logs when you did things to
the cluster would be appreciated.

It'd be good to fix this before we put out 1.2.1.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce