List:       linux-ha
Subject:    [Linux-HA] Linux-HA list is now a closed list
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2003-07-29 4:04:58

Hi,

Sorry for the recent SPAM on the mailing list.  I had thought it was
administered as a closed list, but it wasn't.  Since SpamAssasain catches
most of the SPAM, I think this is only the second or third one that got by it.

It's fixed now.  (That is, the list now requires you to be a member to post
to it).

Of course, on-topic emails from non-members will are permitted after they're
looked over.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce