List:       linux-ha
Subject:    [Linux-HA] Other heartbeat packages
From:       Brian Jackson <brian () mdrx ! com>
Date:       2003-07-23 13:39:16

I am announcing that Gentoo now has ebuilds for both the stable and beta
series of heartbeat in portage. I don't know if anybody is using heartbeat
with Gentoo, but it's there. If you use Gentoo, you can do

$ emerge heartbeat
to get the stable series, or:
$ ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge heartbeat
for the beta series.

Have fun everybody.

--Brian Jackson

p.s. I'm the maintainer of said ebuilds, so if anybody uses Gentoo and tries
it, I'd love to have feedback.

--
OpenGFS -- http://opengfs.sourceforge.net
Home -- http://www.brianandsara.net