List:       linux-ha
Subject:    RE: Stonith and APC Masterswitch
From:       "Daniel Khan" <dk () webcluster ! at>
Date:       2002-09-27 10:19:39

Hello Alan,

Thanks - that helped.

> STONITH Device: apcmastersnmp - APC MasterSwitch (via SNMP)
> The APC MasterSwitch can accept multiple simultaneous SNMP clients
> For more information see http://www.apc.com/

I managed it to use apcmastersnmp.
A little problem:

I am not sure if I really want to reset the device.
I would like to power down. So I would have more change to look
if the database replication and other things started correctly.

So how could I tell the module to make an OFF instead of a RESET.

Thanks in advance

Daniel Khan