List:       linux-ha
Subject:    specifying things in milliseconds
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2002-09-26 16:30:39

Hi folks,

A while back, I changed heartbeat to recognize milliseconds in the deadtime
field.  More recently, I changed heartbeat to recognize milliseconds in all
time fields (deadtime, warntime, initdead, etc.).  I think this latter
change is in 0.4.9d, but I'm not sure.

Here's how you specify a half second:
	warntime 500ms

It should be case-insensitive, and you should be able to put spaces between
the time and the units (ms).

Could someone update the documentation and sample ha.cf files to reflect
these changes?

	Thanks!

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh