List:       linux-ha
Subject:    Dual Boot Installation
From:       Kool Kris <linux_ha_pro () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 17:54:45

Hello,

I am trying to install Red Hat Linux on a machine running windows XP, so as to make \
it dual boot. I am stuck up at the points where it asks me about partitions. I have a \
12 gig drive partitioned into 2, 8 and 4 respectively. The 8 gig partition has XP on \
it, whereas the 4 gig is raw and i want to install linux on it, and since i has a pre \
partitioned drive, its asking me for a mount point for the drive with the options \
being (/, /boot, /usr, /temp, /var and /home ), now i do not know which one ot select \
.

Can u help me with that.

Thanks

Kshitish