List:       linux-glibc
Subject:    Xmaple again
From:       Allin Cottrell <cottrell () ricardo ! ecn ! wfu ! edu>
Date:       1998-04-02 18:56:16

In case anyone's interested, my segfault problem with xmaple V,
r4, seems to be a network issue.  I was trying to run it
remotely off a Linux server I maintain, via an ssh session
(which works just fine for all other X programs I've
encountered).  For a test, I tried installing xmaple on the
machine actually in my office (very similar config to the
server, same glibc) and it ran fine.  Next test was to try it in
a remote X session not using ssh (telnet in and open an xterm).
Again xmaple was OK.  I'm not sure if I'm completely off topic
or not (whether the problem has anything to do with glibc).

Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics
Wake Forest University, NC