List:       linux-gcc
Subject:    Re: Camera Application software run on Linux PC
From:       dreamwvr <dreamwvr () dreamwvr ! com>
Date:       2000-08-05 17:23:05

hi ,,
 goto
www.freshmeat.net
and do a search there.. plenty around those parts..
				Regards,
				dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com
ps- note it will be
choppy due to
latency
On Sat, 05 Aug 2000, sllai wrote:
> I would like to know whether currently their is application software that
> can make use of the PC camera (either uing USB or serial port) in Linux
> system.
>  It is like conduct a video conference using the PC camera and both PC is
> running he Linux OS.
>
> Any idea or info on this is highly appreciated
> sllai

Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the
earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX coders expressed relief for being
spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038.

************** DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL INTERNET SERVICES ****************
  TOTAL DESIGN - DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATION - SECURITY - Click Here..
           <http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html>;
   DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 90 Topics Covered
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html>;
<mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>;
->> LINUX Solution Provider and North American Distributor<<-
 "===0 PGP Key Available
*************** "As Unique as the Company You Keep."*****************
    "If anyone speaks from DREAMWVR.COM its certainly not me:-)"