List:       linux-gcc
Subject:    Linux threads patch for GDB 4.18
From:       Jim Kingdon <kingdon () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-08-19 18:38:42

After more work than I expected (of the "track it down and tweak it"
variety), I have finally come up with a threads patch for GDB 4.18 (on
Linux) that I'm happy with (at least for now).

I'd encourage people to try this out (either via this patch or the RPM
package gdb-4.18-3 which should be in Rawhide within a week or so -
see http://developer.redhat.com/ for more on Rawhide and our
bug-tracking system and what-not).

The patch is at:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb-patches/1999-q3/msg00177.html