List:       linux-gcc
Subject:    Degree or Diploma of Your Choice xgEc
From:       "Marta Andrews" <wsmczusnluig () msn ! com>
Date:       2006-03-19 15:14:54

Sorry to drop in on you, but you were referred to us by a friend / working associate.

As of January 2006 our University has started a work experience degree program.
We can offer you 3 of the following choices:

- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree

Our work experience / life experience degrees are the same degrees we give our full \
time students, but we base them upon your past knowledge and therefore require no \
studying.

Due to back logs we will need 1-2 weeks to verify your information and send your \
degree with transcripts in the mail.

Our Education office has someone available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.

If you are still interested then call us at:
1-484-693-8861

yVu21h
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-gcc" in