List:       linux-fsdevel
Subject:    Re: ECN is on!
From:       Matti Aarnio <matti.aarnio () zmailer ! org>
Date:       2001-05-23 9:58:31

  Folks, herewith I declare this topic ("ECN is on") TABOO, if
  you want to continue discussing it, do that at   linux-kernel
  WITH NEW TOPIC.

  My original message had  reply-to  pointing to  linux-kernel,
  but all it takes is single person to ignore that...

  Spare the other lists, my original intention was to "spread
  the word", as not everybody subscribes  linux-kernel ...

/Matti Aarnio
-