List:       linux-fsdevel
Subject:    resizer
From:       braam () cs ! cmu ! edu
Date:       1999-10-18 5:16:18

Hi Andreas,

I only have experience with loop devices, but with these it should be
trivial to extend the size of those, but since the setup ioctl (losetup
executes this) finds the size of the device, you will need to change
that.  From there on you'll be fine.

In loop.c add an ioctl and do something like:

figure_loop_size("this loop dev");

that should cure the size that is stuck.

- Peter -