List:       linux-fsdevel
Subject:    Fw: Quota Support for Rieserfs partitions
From:       "Bobby Hitt" <Robert.Hitt () bscnet ! com>
Date:       2003-12-14 18:43:57

Hello,

I'm using Slackware Linux with kernel version 2.4.18. All of my partitions
are Rieserfs. I now have a need to use quotas on a partition, but according
to the help screen using "make menuconfig" quotas are only available under
the ext2 file systems. Is there a patch to allow quotas under rieserfs?

TIA,

Bobby

-