List:       linux-fpga
Subject:    Greeting! !!
From:       Kim Leang <mechanik () kilargo ! pl>
Date:       2020-10-15 12:54:53

Greeting!

I am contacting you to receive and share with me an abandoned fund ( $21,537.000.00 ) \
left in our bank by a deceased customer. I was going through the Internet search when \
I found your email address. My name is Mr. Kim Leang.

I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund if I should present your \
name to the bank to stand as his business associate/ trustee for the fund to be \
released to you via Visa card for easy withdrawals in any VISA ATM machine anywhere \
in the World.

The bank will also give you international online transfer options. With these you can \
transfer the funds without any risk.

Should you be interested in working with me in this project? Please reply back and \
let's benefit from this golden opportunity.You are my first contact. I shall wait a \
few days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Mr. Kim Leang.