List:       linux-fbdev-users
Subject:    Re: [Linux-fbdev-users] Vesafb & two Linux framebuffers
From:       Connor Behan <connor.behan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-02 8:48:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> My question is whether vesafb will detect and automatically create /
> dev/fb's for _both_ video out options if two are available?

I asked this awhile ago, hoping to get the same setup so I could use con2fb.
I dont recall being explicitly told it wont work with vesafb but I was
explicitly told it wont with uvesafb which is a fork of vesafb so I suspect
it only works with specialized fb drivers, e.g. radeon and nvidia fb kernel
modules.