List:       linux-fbdev-users
Subject:    [Linux-fbdev-users] Help sema_init
From:       Yanzely Ng <yanze1281 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-12 15:30:22

Hi,

I am trying to make a char driver, I found a scull.c and I try to work
in base of that one. Here they initialized the semaphore with the
function sema_init. When I used that function in the SDK terminal
appears this message:

"ttyJ0 at MMIO 0x81801920 (irq = 7) is a jtag_uart"

And this is the last message it display and didnīt let me do anything else.

I dont know how to solve this problem and why it stop there.

I will really appreciate your help.

                      Yanzely