List:       linux-fbdev-devel
Subject:    [Linux-fbdev-devel] SED1356 driver help
From:       ramprasad <ramprasad () ncoretech ! com>
Date:       2004-12-28 12:33:46

Hi All,
    I am using SED1356 frame buffer driver.I am seeing the linux
logo,but colors are  not o.k . Instead of yellow legs of logo i am
seeing pink color.

I am not able to run Xfbdev on this.It some time crashes and some time
the pix clock gets reset and the display fades away.

Can anybody give some  pointers. Has anybody got this working on  TFT
panel of size 800x480.

Thanks in advance,
Ramprasad