List:       linux-fbdev-devel
Subject:    [Linux-fbdev-devel] Console on CRT
From:       ramprasad <ramprasad () ncoretech ! com>
Date:       2004-11-22 12:55:35

Hi All,
    I am working on 2.4.19-rmk7-pxa1 kernel. I have an epson 13506 chip
interfaced to PXA processor.I want to direct the boot messages to my CRT
and also i want to use CRT as my terminal.Now i have drected my messages
to my serial port.(kernel boot parmeter console=ttyS0,115200). I am
seeing an linux logo on my CRT.I am using the drivers from epson website.
Any pointers on how to go about.

Thanks in advance,
Ramprasad