List:       linux-fai
Subject:    Re: Faibase 10-misc script and dhcpc
From:       Thomas Lange <lange () informatik ! uni-koeln ! de>
Date:       2015-05-27 14:42:48

    > I'just updated to Debian Jessie and now all my hosts have their IP address \
affected during the installation stored as an entry in /etc/hosts.   > This is \
problematic because all my hosts use dynamic IP address. And dhcpd does not update \
the host file.  > I have found that the latest commit on 10-misc file remove the \
DHCPC test that avoid adding this entry when dhcp is used.  > Can someone explain me \
why this test was removed ? Maybe I have missed something ? git show \
496059a68171fa7b5c624142473dbb4d69a80434

But I can't explain why I did this. I think I will revert this commit.

--
regards Thomas