List:       linux-fai
Subject:    Re: Set booting from harddrive as default after successful instalation
From:       Thomas Lange <lange () informatik ! uni-koeln ! de>
Date:       2012-04-30 11:34:45

    > I need to use PXE with config:  localboot 0. I am able to set it up using \
command fai-chboot -o HOST.  > But how can I do it automatically?

    > I edited /usr/lib/fai/subroutines, but it didn't work.  Computer still tries to \
boot from pxe, but  > there isn't any configuration file in ftfp/pxelinux.cfg (so \
task chboot issues the command fai-chboot  > -d). ..
Did you execute fai-chboot -o default once on the install server? (see
man page)
Then, if you have defined LOGSERVER and LOGUSER the install client
calls fai-chboot -d and during the next reboot, the client get the
default pxelinux configuration which says localboot 0.

--
regards Thomas