List:       linux-fai
Subject:    NIS during client build
From:       "ANDERSON RUSSELL D (ANDY)" <RXANDERS () srpnet ! com>
Date:       2005-07-28 16:01:23

How and when can I enable NIS on a client during the build? I have tried various hooks all the way up to the task faiend with no success. I also used a hook instsoft.DEFAULT that enables the loopback "ifconfig lo 127.0.0.1 netmask 255.0.0.0 up" with no change. What do I need to do to enable NIS services for chown, etc during the build?

fai 2.8.4

Thanks.